- While present at the Course, you must comply with all relevant laws and any published policies of OMRC relating to liquor.
- If you bring children into the Course, you are responsible for the care, conduct and supervision of those children at all times. You are responsible for any acts or omissions committed by children whom you have brought to the Course.
- You must not, without the express authorisation of OMRC, enter the racetrack itself or stalls or any area where the movement of horses occur or any area of the Course where persons including ticket holders are prohibited to enter (as indicated by fencing, cordons, locked doors, signage or otherwise). If you do so you may be expelled from the Course, banned from attending the Course in the future and subject to legal action.
- For the comfort and safety of persons at the Course, you are not permitted to bring into the Course (or have in your possession at the Course) any of the following without consent: alcoholic beverages on any day; any structure or item larger than 3m x 3m (management reserves the right to restrict placement at their discretion) ; any dangerous goods or weapons; any animals (other than, if the person is deaf, blind or otherwise suffering a disability, a guide dog, or under pre-arranged special circumstances); any flags, banners or other bearing the logo of any other than our appointed sponsors. These will be confiscated at admission or at the site of erection.; any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which OMRC can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer or expose for sale; any object, device or substance that may be used to deface or damage any part of the Course
- Unless authorised beforehand by OMRC in writing, you must not, while at the Course: post, stick or place or attempt to post, stick or place any poster, placard, bill, banner, print, paper or any advertising material on any building, fence or other structure; distribute any printed or visual matter or distribute, display or promote any advertising or promotional material or samples of goods or services; distribute, hawk, sell, offer or expose for sale any goods or services or solicit or collect subscriptions, donations, money or orders from persons present at the Course; throw or attempt to throw any bottle or other projectile; disrupt, interrupt or behave in any matter that may disrupt or interrupt any Event, distract, hinder or interfere with a participant in an Event or interfere with the comfort of other persons at the Course
- OMRC or persons authorised by OMRC may, in their sole discretion, prevent you from entering the Course or evict you from the Course, if OMRC or persons authorised by OMRC reasonably believe that you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. You agree that this clause does not obligate OMRC to undertake any monitoring or compliance methods to ensure that persons present at the Course are not intoxicated, and OMRC will not be responsible for the conduct of intoxicated persons who are present at the Course, or persons who become intoxicated at the Course, nor for any damage or injury caused by such persons. This clause does not seek to exclude any legal responsibilities that OMRC or persons authorised by OMRC may have in relation to the responsible service of alcohol at the Course.
Note that on race days, bars in hospitality areas are due to close at the commencement of the last race. Drinks supplies per person during the day may be limited or restricted at any time during the day at the discretion of the Club or on direction from NZ Police to ensure compliance with relevant liquor legislation.
OMRC Security have been instructed to ensure hospitality areas are vacated no later than 30 minutes following the last race. The club appreciates our guests assistance in ensuring this occurs.